DENVER & RIO GRANDE WESTERN in the 80's
• Photographed 1982-1986.
• Rio Grande trains on the Moffat Tunnel Route.
• Mutiple unit trains over Tennessee Pass.
• Rio Grande Ski Train - 1915 era coaches, F-9 units.
• Amtrak "California Zephyr' - On board and trackside.
• "Rio Grande Zephyr" passenger train with F-9 units.
• All aboard the private car "Yerba Buena" for a
luxury trip from Salt Lake City to Denver
• Snow Plow train Winter Park to Kremmling.
• 1 hour 52 minutes.
Jacket photography by Tom Klinger Copyright 1987 WB Video Productions